Why Choose Our Translators?
16 Reasons Why It Is Better to Choose Our Translators than Freelancers from the Internet
- We have already worked with our translators and tried their skills several times. We know them, and they have proved to be reliable and professional.
- All of our translators sign a confidentiality (non-disclosure) agreement. Therefore, you can be sure that your text, translation and all other data of yours will be kept strictly confidential.
- We are a company making payments in time and within a short deadline, so the translators would like to work for us in the future as well. Thus, they submit their translations with the best possible quality and on time.
- We have the professional background for checking the submitted translations carefully.
- Our translators are aware of this fact, so they are willing to accept criticism received from us easier than from someone they do not know well yet.
- Our colleagues can offer professional translation services, and they have in-depth knowledge of their specialist areas, such as business, law, technology or medicine. Please read more about our areas of expertise: Translation and Proofreading
- With the help of our up-to-date database, we keep contact with several translators in the same area of expertise. If you order long texts with short deadlines for translation, we can share them between more translators.
- We also have professional experts for checking the consistency of the completed translations to ensure that their style and terminology are consistent.
- Due to our extensive pool of translators, if a translator cannot complete the job for any reason - a sudden illness, an accident, etc. - another translator with the same qualities can take his/her place.
- If you order translations in several languages or in different areas of expertise, you will not need to hire individual translators separately.
- Our office environment is kept to a bare minimum, so we can keep our prices low.
- We do not ask for advance payment, and our invoices are issued with a due date of 31 days. Upon request, in case of bulk orders and large or regular clients, the term of payment may be longer, up to 90 days.
- Our invoices are prepared within the closed system of számlázz.hu, so they are valid without signature and stamp - and you can even save on the postage.
- We are constantly at your service, with 0-24 availability at weekends as well, continuously monitoring phone calls and e-mails.
- For safety reasons, we have more domain e-mail addresses. In case of any disruption, we can keep in touch with our clients and translators through another one.
- We use the most modern pay-program for file conversion, so we can offer the translation of texts not only in Word but also in PDF, JPG or other non-editable file formats, e.g. photos - in excellent quality.