BUSINESS TRANSLATION FOR COMPANIES
Business translation from MET Translation Office: our most important benefit for companies and other business types:
- Based on customer feedbacks, one of our company's greatest advantages is that we always meet deadlines.
- This is very important to our customers because preparing the text on their part is typically a lengthy process involving complex teamwork, which is completed by the last link: translation - therefore meeting the translation deadline is of particular importance to them.
- For example, just think about it: missing the deadline of translating an annual report or an audit protocol would subsequently destroy the work of a high number of people from junior accountants through leaders to auditors.
- When translating contracts, it is also essential to meet the translation deadlines, since failure to meet such deadlines may result in postponing the next hearing, or even the business transaction itself may fail as well.
- Another feature of the business translation we offer is that we are aware of the value of the time and work spent on important texts - e.g. agreements, resolutions, annual accounts, registration court documents, tender documentation, user’s manuals, medical documents - sent to us by our customers for translation, so it is especially important for them that the translation is prepared in the appropriate quality.
- All colleagues of MET Translation Office are aware of the responsibility for meeting deadlines when it comes to business translations. To achieve this goal, we are willing to work overtime or at weekends as well, without any extra charge.
How do we take special care at MET Translation Office to prepare our business translations in excellent quality?
- That is why we only engage qualified, experienced and dutiful translators with the appropriate background knowledge that is essential for accurate translation.
- We work with tested translators whose reliability has previously been proven several times.
- The completed translations are always revised and the translation is compared to the original text.
- Then the translated text is carefully read through again to ensure fluency and checking of the style, and finally, another spell-check is performed.
In the case of translations prepared for large corporations, it is often common to have some kind of 'internal vocabulary', using a common jargon.
- If a customer sends us a word list or other reference materials, we will integrate them exactly in the business translation.
- MET Translation Office has the appropriate technical background for this process.